I'm not buying any new masternodes at the moment. This market is driving me nuts lol. Prices keep falling. I did buy one XDNA mn one month ago, but price has fallen even more now. I wished I waited a bit longer. So for the time being I'm holding off the buying, until this crazy market stabilises a bit.