Challenge: Create a plan and move towards full-time crypto. :grinning:

• administrators

I've been full-time crypto for more than a year now and wanted to share some views on it.

I love the teams I work with and the industry but there are issues/stresses like any other job where you deal with people and timelines. Be very picky about who you choose to work with - reputations in this space are paramount.

If you are watching Bitcoin's price or your portfolio throughout the day - the transition will probably be a difficult one. Such things are not out of your control, but the emphasis should be on making more crypto rather than second guessing your positions. Some coins will pay well others will not...

Experience at least one significant downtrend/Bear before considering Full-Time Crypto. Congratulations!!! I think this market qualifies.... 😄

**These are great crypto revenue streams to consider:**
    Passive Income from Masternodes (stakes).
    Freelance using your talents or build crypto resources/businesses.
    Accept Crypto payments for your current professional services.

**These are not great plans from what I have observed:**
    Trading (better have an amazing track record and significant stash for this).
    Launching a Shitcoin (this is a lot work - much of it thankless).

Have fun & best wishes!

• administrators

> Freelance using your talents or build crypto resources/businesses. > Accept Crypto payments for your current professional services. Can't aggree more! There is a saying that I cant quote exactly but it goes something like this: "during a gold rush, build a hotel near the mines"

• administrators

@kelnel Yeah....   Something like sell shovels & pickaxes in a gold rush.

• Global Moderator

@kelnel said:

> Freelance using your talents or build crypto resources/businesses. > Accept Crypto payments for your current professional services. Can't aggree more! There is a saying that I cant quote exactly but it goes something like this: "during a gold rush, build a hotel near the mines"

• Global Moderator

Agreed on the freelance work. I do that already (for one cryptocurrency project and as an Telegram Community Manager for an ICO), but unfortunately it doesn't pay enough to quit my day job. Still working 3 days a week for fiat money. And yes, enjoying passive income from masternodes is also one of my goals that I'm trying to achieve this year. 

• Useful and sage advice as always, Cryptosandwich. I found the following video to also be incredibly useful in breaking down HOW you can make money with Crypto. The advice within is useful for any and all Cryptocurrencies, not just Bitcoin, or Masternodes. The author documents 57 different ways here to make money, and I'm sure there's even a few more that he forgot about, but I think overall he was very thorough and fair in their assessments of what works, and what is "iffy" at best...

• @propagandasalama Really Really interesting Video,Thanks for the link!

• Nice topic

Looks like your connection to BetweenBlocks was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.