The next a la DASH masternode coin

• Hey,

I suggest to make some bold predictions about future big masternode coin. Which one you think have a chance to be as huge as DASH or even overcome it?

• administrators

tough one, but i'll play

Ill go with both coins that have a working blockmarket platform: sys and phr. Its a low% chance, but I can see it happening if all goes right for one of them

• @kelnel Agree about SYS, that seems to be really huge... Team works since 2014 if I remember correct without even proper financial support at the beginning (escrow steal their money). Have to learn about phr more, thanks for mentioning.

Why do you think the chances are low btw?

• administrators

@andy-panda said:

Why do you think the chances are low

Just because of the sheer number of projects out there. Every single project has a certain % of chance of becoming "big". Some have a higher chance than others but with 1000+ projects out there, the odds of the one you choose becoming the next big thing is quite low. However, sys, in my opinion, has a bit higher odds than others. 

• @kelnel I agree, Phore will go big.

• @kelnel said:

@andy-panda said:
    Why do you think the chances are low
     Just because of the sheer number of projects out there. Every single project has a certain % of chance of becoming "big". Some have a higher chance than others but with 1000+ projects out there, the odds of the one you choose becoming the next big thing is quite low. However, sys, in my opinion, has a bit higher odds than others. 

Very true. I think ion will do well for itself.

Looks like your connection to BetweenBlocks was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.