Goal: 100 MNs and 1 BTC montly

• Global Moderator

@kelnel they did justified why. The ROI wouldn't be attractive at all if they let too many masternodes join since there won't be much transactions to validate. 

And yes, at the beginning they won't need too many masternodes since the network won't be that big. But as more companies will join and make use of the network, the more data transactions will need to be validated. So as the network will grow, more masternodes will be needed. How long it will take and at what rate, that's something I don't really have an insight in. If there is a need to it, I can ask Marton (CMO) to join this forum and perhaps write a detailed announcement and answer some questions. Although I doubt he has the time for it, he's travelling around the world. 

• administrators

@camelia Thanks for the details 🙂

We'll see, if there is interest in T-Food from people on the forum, Ill tag you again to start an ANN

• Global Moderator

@kelnel cool. I need to look more in here as well.  🙂 Just really used to Telegram 🙂

• administrators

So, recently I've been shifting my strategy just a little bit. I would like a bit more exposure to high ROI nodes. Not too much but at least a little. In this optic, I have added GenesisX (XGS) and Trittium (TRTT) to my portfolio. 

I decided to choose what I thought were longterm viable projects, with very active teams and lively communities. There are not a lot out there and these two projects stand out in my opinion.

This is quite a shift for me and am curious to see how it will perform. 

• With this kind of project, you need to follow the market more closely, because bagholders could decide to sell a lot of rewards, and then it will create fud and dump.

• @kelnel I also invested in both of these a few days ago, working fine so far. Agreed, I thought both projects had potential in the future and the community and devs seem great so far

• administrators

On a small different note, Ive been getting back into charting BTC a bit these past days. Big picture actually doesnt look too bad. I switched from bearish to neutral when we started going sideways between the light blue and light green ranges; and if we manage to complete the inverse Head and Shoulder pattern and break through light blue range, I'll switch back over to bullish! 🙂

• administrators

@kelnel said:

and if we manage to complete the inverse Head and Shoulder pattern and break through light blue range, I'll switch back over to bullish!

Well, that turned out pretty well 🙂 

I guess we should be cooling off for now but I'm now bullish for the days/weeks to come. Hopefully this mini run is different this time...

• administrators

@kelnel said:

Hopefully this mini run is different this time...

And, yes I know, these are "famous last words"...

• administrators

Added POLIS today to my portfolio. Polis has suffered a lot from bear market and despite that, development is still going strong. Governance is in place working well. Payment card coming soon. I think it's a good bet, despite current market conditions. We'll see 🙂

• administrators

This alts bear market is making things difficult. At the moment, my goal seems quite far away. I made some plays that turned out really bad. Got wreked on XGS for example. Which is too bad as it seems like a decent project and a good/open team backing it. I'm officially a bag holder now 😞 I dont like being a bag holder.

• I think we are a lot in that case right now. At least we learn that we should invest carefully in good projects.

• I entered this world of mn now!
    for now I mounted 1 of the polis and 1 of smartcash, now thinking of some kind of high ro to specialize in the short term and set up some more stable, thinking of CRW or ZEN.
    I still have to learn how to put 2 different mn not same server ...

• administrators

Nice, I think these are good choices. I also have POLIS. And I love ZEN 🙂

• Global Moderator

I'm not buying any new masternodes at the moment. This market is driving me nuts lol. Prices keep falling. I did buy one XDNA mn one month ago, but price has fallen even more now. I wished I waited a bit longer. So for the time being I'm holding off the buying, until this crazy market stabilises a bit. 

Looks like your connection to BetweenBlocks was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.