Goal: 100 MNs and 1 BTC montly

• @kelnel I also invested in both of these a few days ago, working fine so far. Agreed, I thought both projects had potential in the future and the community and devs seem great so far

• administrators

On a small different note, Ive been getting back into charting BTC a bit these past days. Big picture actually doesnt look too bad. I switched from bearish to neutral when we started going sideways between the light blue and light green ranges; and if we manage to complete the inverse Head and Shoulder pattern and break through light blue range, I'll switch back over to bullish! 🙂

• administrators

@kelnel said:

and if we manage to complete the inverse Head and Shoulder pattern and break through light blue range, I'll switch back over to bullish!

Well, that turned out pretty well 🙂 

I guess we should be cooling off for now but I'm now bullish for the days/weeks to come. Hopefully this mini run is different this time...

• administrators

@kelnel said:

Hopefully this mini run is different this time...

And, yes I know, these are "famous last words"...

• administrators

Added POLIS today to my portfolio. Polis has suffered a lot from bear market and despite that, development is still going strong. Governance is in place working well. Payment card coming soon. I think it's a good bet, despite current market conditions. We'll see 🙂

• administrators

This alts bear market is making things difficult. At the moment, my goal seems quite far away. I made some plays that turned out really bad. Got wreked on XGS for example. Which is too bad as it seems like a decent project and a good/open team backing it. I'm officially a bag holder now 😞 I dont like being a bag holder.

• I think we are a lot in that case right now. At least we learn that we should invest carefully in good projects.

• I entered this world of mn now!
    for now I mounted 1 of the polis and 1 of smartcash, now thinking of some kind of high ro to specialize in the short term and set up some more stable, thinking of CRW or ZEN.
    I still have to learn how to put 2 different mn not same server ...

• administrators

Nice, I think these are good choices. I also have POLIS. And I love ZEN 🙂

• Global Moderator

I'm not buying any new masternodes at the moment. This market is driving me nuts lol. Prices keep falling. I did buy one XDNA mn one month ago, but price has fallen even more now. I wished I waited a bit longer. So for the time being I'm holding off the buying, until this crazy market stabilises a bit. 

Looks like your connection to BetweenBlocks was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.