Any suggestions for a newbie?

• Hello everyone! 

I'm new to this forum and to crypto currency. I recently read about the fast growing world of masternodes and i realized it has great potential! So i have decided to invest some dough in crypto. Considering most of you are experts in this field, i would love if you could give me suggestions and tips.

Other than this, i was wondering which coin to invest in (damn there are so many!). Right now i only know about Rupaya and Dash. I  be very very thankful if you all could suggest me a coin which has the following aspects:

1. 1 masternode can be bought in 2000$.
    2. Monthly income of at least 200$
    3. Steady growth and good future (I'm sure you all are good in predicting this)

Thanks a lot everyone!

• Cliff On Crypto (Youtube) has a few video's out on masternodes. Be sure to check them out. Also check out the list on masternodes.online. If you sort by Market Cap (Highest first) you will see the better ones at the top of the list. Do not be fooled by High ROI and check the history. Prices can swing wildly if BTC takes off again. I bought Monoeci (old MonacoCoin) XMCC for Around 30c/ coin (MN was $300 for 1000 coins) Jan 2018 madness and it jumped to over $10 a coin. Its likely if the coin followed the BTC trend, it will do so again. Now is a good time to get in. Do lots of research. forums / youtube / blogs. Research SmartCash, Pac coin,Kore, TRC, Crown-SN. To give you a few. Remember ROI / income per month changes as time go on. XMCC change from 2 xmcc/ day to 4.5 then 4.5 every 3 -4 days. My $300 MN gave me almost $40 a day in Jan, its down to $1/d now.  Research coin team & history, very important. 
      Good Luck!

• administrators

@ptheron gave you some solid tips. Also check @cryptocartel 's awesome thread on his masternode journey: https://betweenblocks.org/topic/87/my-masternode-journey-cryptocartel/18, or my intro/guide on masternode investment strategy: https://betweenblocks.org/topic/9/masternodes-an-intro-guide/8

• For starters, you can go onto masternodes.online and sort by your criteria. If you are dead set on $200 per month, with a $2000 node that is a 120% minimum ROI, a $1000 node a 240% ROI, and so on. I would focus more on the picking a good project idea, than following your $200/month plan. Also remember,"

Considering most of you are experts in this field, i would love if you could give me suggestions and tips."

Not a single person is an expert in this field. That might be hyperbolizing a bit, but never follow someone's advice blindly. This is all still very new, volatile, and confusing. No "expert" will be able to tell you anything for sure. I would suggest reading my journey https://betweenblocks.org/topi... (thanks for the plug @kelnel ) and some other info about the lower priced nodes on this forum. I would try to find a couple nodes you're interested in and fit your criteria, join their discords, and then try asking about them, comparing them, and then you'll get some good feedback.

• administrators

@cryptocartel said:

Not a single person is an expert in this field. That might be hyperbolizing a bit, but never follow someone's advice blindly.

Out of all the advice you will find on this board, this one is one of the most important imo

• Thanks everyone!

Looks like your connection to BetweenBlocks was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.