• AIASCoin Announcement — 14th May 2018

    AIASCoin Announces Private Sale for Masternode sales for AIAS Blockchain-Powered Decentralised e-commerce platform.

    AIASCoin Masternode owners will be rewarded with 75% of coins per block maturity whilst stakers earn the remaining 25%.

    The private sale will commence on the 14th May 2018 and will progress over a maximum of three weeks whereby no more than 250 Masternodes will be sold. Any Masternodes not sold during the pre-sale will be offered with tiered pricing as part of the Masternode Public Sale.

    To purchase a Masternode during the private pre-sale a one off 0.3BTC payment will be required as well as 1000AIAS Coins to be held in the Masternode wallet.

    About AIAS

    AIAS’s core team was assembled within quarter one of 2018 and aims to enable vendors and clients throughout the e-commerce sector too anonymously and expeditiously generate transactions using AIASCoins.

    AIASCoin is a privacy coin existing on its own blockchain; as a PIVX fork, AIASCoin harnesses the computational power of the aforementioned Masternodes, to ensure privacy and efficiency, whilst also boasting an integrated peer-to-peer payment processing system for merchant’s websites.


    Whitepaper: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0a8vkj4p1ibu7oj/AIAScoin-whitepaper-V01_01_final.pdf?dl=0

    Website: https://www.aiascoin.com/

    Telegram: https://t.me/aiascoin

    Discord: https://discord.gg/Bh8E8er

    Email: hello@aiascoin.com

    Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/AIAScoin/

    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channe...

    LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/aiascoin/

    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aiascoin/

    Twitter: https://twitter.com/AIAScoin_team

  • Masternodes are less capital-hungry compared to setting up and running a mining rig.

    Check out AIAScoin Private Masternode (MN) Sale
    https://www.aiascoin.com/ and click to read our Whiitepaper.

    # of MN represents the number of masternodes running on the network simultaneously.
    ROI (%) represents the Return of Investment.

    if you are one of the last 200 MN`s to join AIAScoin private masternode sales then your ROI could be ~919.8% a year

    see the screenshot below 

  • AIAScoin Roadmap

    Q1 2018
    Project inception and core team formation. Begin recruiting additional core team members from proof-of-stake and masternode communities

    Q2 2018 
    Official website launch. AIAScoin main network launch. Block explorer Launch.  Launch Windows, Mac, Linux, and Android wallet release. Airdrop launch. Initial exchange listings. Listing on masternode sites. Community bounty program launch. Whitepaper Release.

    Q3 2018
    Additional Exchange Listings.  Governance testing begins. 

    Q4 2018
    Governance Implementation on Main Net. Release of a AIAS Powered Digital Asset Exchange

    Q1 2019
    Proposals drafted and voting via governance. 2019 Roadmap Release

  • I don't see how you are coming up with those numbers when you know very well that the price is determined by supply and demand.