[NZL] Zealium Coin [MN/POS]

• This is probably going to be a more informal post than many coin announcements. If you're interested in all our coin specific information, want any relevant data links or to get in contact with the founders or development team, follow the link below!

BitcoinTalk Announcement: https://bitcointalk.org/index....

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/8y74CbM

In short, we're the Zealium Coin team, a group of technical advisors, community managers, developers and marketers focused on building our Masternode platform centered in New Zealand and wanting to create the best coin we're capable of. Our goal isn't to promise you 1000% ROI or a coin that is going to disrupt all areas and revolutionize technology. We want a payment platform that can be used by anybody, especially for local businesses. We already did that, with our first integration to All Metal Recycling a few days ago. Our next steps are to finish the development of our Masternode Hosting platform, continue the work on our Masternode Information site, and improve DiceAge, our online NZL gaming site.

We're looking forward to getting listed on more exchanges and getting further community involvement into how our governance systems. We can't wait to keep working on this project and providing the best possible experience for our customer, but we know that as a small, new project there's always more to achieve and things we can do better. If that sounds like a team you want to be a part of, or if you just want a place to talk about rebuilding cars and Metal music, come join. We'd be happy to have you.

• The Founders bassdude and Bitcoinminion are also legitimate good guys. They have already set up a Charity Masternode with more in store in terms of giving back to the community. They are plenty active on Discord (Zealium as well as other coins) so you have a chance to rely on their deep knowledge.  Maybe you're wondering if that Masternode Coin that is the hottest thing on the market and it just sounds too good to be true, you may consider getting second opinion.  The reason why they can do this is they themselves are investors in Masternodes and Proof of Staking coins. Come join us in the Zealium community!

• Zealium is having #meme contest 🎉
    1. Create your meme 
    2. Tweet your meme with hashtags #Zealium #NZL #POS #Crypto
    3. Tag @ZealiumCoin & 5 Followers 
    4. Post link to tweet in the NZL meme channel 
    5. Join https://discord.gg/3GBuvJg

50 NZL goes to the Top 3 Voted meme's

Community Votes take place in NZL Discord on 17/06

Good luck and have fun with this!

• I'm interested in this. I won't have a chance to join discord now, but any airdrops/bounty?

• @soldatchristi said:

I'm interested in this. I won't have a chance to join discord now, but any airdrops/bounty?

Hi soldachristi,

Discord is where you'll have real time interactions with the community. It's unfortunate that you can't join Discord or maybe you just need assistance getting it set up? I'd be happy to get you involved because if Discord is where the action is definitely at if you like airdrops and bounties.

There have in the past and I can imagine future bounties that aren't necessarily required to involve Discord. Let me know and we can work something out.

• Here's an update on the All Metal Recyling with the Zealium Accepted sign now posted for the world to see!

• @flong Oh it's not that I'm not on discord, it was just that at time of writing that post, I couldn't join Discord. I'll check out the discord group.

• @soldatchristi said:

@flong Oh it's not that I'm not on discord, it was just that at time of writing that post, I couldn't join Discord. I'll check out the discord group.

Thanks for joining and for the wonderful conversation today! We're fully committed to not just valuation of NZL but also the people that make us this wonderful community. I loved the candidness as that's how you really get to the bottom of fact versus fiction.

Don't forget that the we just started Zealium Shared Masternode Services as an option if the staking doesn't get you there. The community asked and we responded!

• @flong thanks for the reply will have a look into that coin now, did they have any airdrops for that coin? Again thanks for the reply 

• @cryptowayne said:

@flong thanks for the reply will have a look into that coin now, did they have any airdrops for that coin? Again thanks for the reply 

Thanks for joining the Discord mate! They've had airdrops in the past.  Right now we've been focused on bounties and helping to spread our Zealium message to a wider audience.  We're developing a compelling and sustainable product that we want people to be able to find safe shelter in versus getting blind sided but cookie cutter cryptos.

• To the best of the BetweenBlocks team, this team seems on top of their game. They are small but I think it's a nice project. Flong of course is the most active. The Dev team respond now and then but perhaps they are busy with various things.

• @soldatchristi said:

To the best of the BetweenBlocks team, this team seems on top of their game. They are small but I think it's a nice project. Flong of course is the most active. The Dev team respond now and then but perhaps they are busy with various things.

Appreciate the kind words because I love the people and hence that's where my passion comes out. We have our sights on bigger and better and appreciate the community involvement and we are always listening and open to your feedback. Development is making strides and can't wait to be able to share/discuss with the community once ready.

• All you Crypto lovers, invite fanatics and anyone else reading...

We're announcing our Zealium Invite Bounty

1 NZL per invite with a minimum of 10 invites.

1st Prize - 1 MN (4000 NZL)
    2nd Prize - 1000 NZL
    3rd Prize - 500 NZL

• Cheaters will get disqualified.
    • For a more active community invitees need to achieve Level 2 ranking by the end of the bounty for the invite to count. Check in #bot-commands.
    • We're also planning something special to reward our most active and contributing members along the way.
    • Time frame is 1 month ending on July 15th.
    Keep it honest. See you on Discord. Enjoy!

• We're starting our Community Masternodes to reward our active and contributing members. And it starts NOW!!!

Some examples of activities:
    - Voting for us on exchanges
    - Social media sharing, quality posts to Bitcointalk ANN
    - Being kind, FUN, and helpful around the community - New ideas or Content (Articles, Videos) (talk with us and additional NZL may be awarded)
    - Spamming will get you disqualified and most likely Banned

I watch this place like a hawk but if you feel like you need to you can always post a screenshot of your proof of activity in the #bounty channel.

Community Masternodes
    1) ZZtV6uwPuNaU5x9TRGHuL8t12NTz7pYamD

Starts
    3:30 UTC/GMT +12 Monday
    10:30 CST Sunday

Ends
    3:29 UTC/GMT +12 Monday
    10:29 CST Sunday

This will be ongoing until further notice.

All rewards will be paid out at the End of the Week.

Here’s how the awarding system breaks out:

80% goes to the Top 5 participants based on the Zealium Team's observation/assessment
    - First 30%
    - Second 20%
    - Third, Fourth, Fifth 10%

20% goes to 2 randomly drawn names each day chosen around 10:30 CST (Monday-Friday)
    - Requirement is to be at least Level 2 (Zealium team excluded obviously)
    - 10% each between the 2 winners
    - Winners will have till 10:30 CST Saturday to respond/DM me or your rewards will be forfeited

In addition, certain community milestones (TBD) will also prompt us to add additional MNs which will grow the rewards pool even more!

Cheers Mates and Let's Gooooo!

- Your Zealium Team :zealium~1: :muscle:

• This doesn't get any better than this. A masternode, where the rewards go to the community. You should seriously join their discord.

• Here's a little teaser of the Zealium Online Staking Wallet that's in the Test Stages before being made available to the public! Support for more coins to follow so let us know what coins you are interested in.

Looks like your connection to BetweenBlocks was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.