[ANN][AIRDROPS] Cryptonodes CNMC Masternode & Staking Swiss thinking Projekt
Cryptonodes CNMC Swiss thinking Projekt
We are happy to introduce you to Cryptonodes. A Swiss thinking project.
Why was Cryptonodes created: we will use the coin as a base for our projects in the future. These include projects such as masternode-statistic platform, coin ranking platform as well as in the distant future decentralized exchanges. Cryptonodes can be used for the listing. We also believe that it is time to move the world away from traditional mining. Because even though we all enjoy it, our beautiful planet is not happy about this development. Note that only the Bitcoin network itself already uses as much power as 83% of the world's countries. And that's just a network of countless.
More information can be found in the roadmap and white paper.
Expiry of the publication:
The premine is completed and the blockchain is now frozen at block 200. Now, over a week, we will be tendering various competitions via Airdrops to win Cryptonodes. So all profits from Airdrops can be sent in block 201.
At the same time, Cryptonodes will be listed on MasternodeXchange. Thus, the trade can be started directly from block 201.
This allows a fair start for all participants and all have the same chances of making good profits while staking.
Algorithm Green Protokoll
Staking POS / Proof of stake
Blocktime 60 seconds
Transactions 154 tx/s
Total 21'000'000 CNMC
Premine 500'000 CNMC
Total 21'000'000 CNMC
Masternode Collateral 5000 CNMC
P2P Port 44221
RPC Port 34221
0 - 200 Premine
201 - 5000 1 CNMC
5001 - 25'000 30 CNMC
25'001 - 100'000 20 CNMC
100'001 - 1'050'000 10 CNMC
1'050'001 - 2'100'000 5 CNMC
2'100'001 - 3'150'000 2,5 CNMC
3'150'000 - 4'200'000 1,25 CNMC
After that, the block reward splits every 1'050'000 blocks. Until the total is generated.
Bittrex on Roadmap
Cryptopia on Roadmap
C-Cex on Roadmap
Escodex on Roadmap
We will not presale. Also no Masternode presale. In addition I would not really like to say, who has pursued the new Masternodecoins lately, who knows how much badly so developed. No, we will carry out Airdrop competitions daily from 28.05.2018 until 01.06.2018. In this way 30K coins are brought to the people. Another 70k can be purchased after the Ardrop week on MasternodeXchange.com. Everything you'll find on Discord soon.
In this sense, all a successful staking.
Quick progress update:
- Start the Blockchain of Cryptonodes. (Date for start have to found with community)
- Initial sell of 70k CNMC from premine to get project funds. (exchange MasternodeXchange.com)
- From generated funds, pay listing for Masternodes.online.
- Gorvernance section where the project addresses visible and traceable (CNMC and BTC)
- Updated Blockexplorer with Masternode features.
- Various decisions where the opinion of the community is in demand. We are shaping the future together.
Stay tuned, we are heading Cryptonodes
tosadsen last edited by
I think that it is a wonderful effort to have fair distribution without presales. We are looking forward to the development of DEX for the project
Lewlowned last edited by
I also enjoy the idea of a fair distro via Airdrops and the like. Rewarding community members that will be a huge part of the success of the currency.
A few questions,
- What is your premine?
- I am not really sure why a coin ranking platform needs to have a currency tied directly to it? And if it does need a currency, does it really need it's own blockchain? Could you not run this is a DAPP on one of the many platforms that already exist? What purpose does the token provide for the platform? I personally do not think using the token for listing fees is anywhere near enough of a reason to do this. I don't really even see the benefit of decentralizing your service. Centralized version work just as well, as is evident with all the sites that currently do what you are wanting.
- More and more projects seem to be throwing "Decentralized Exchanges" on their roadmaps as if it is some innate profit generator. How are you planning on providing incentives/liquidity on your platform? Why will people have any reason to use your exchange instead of say, Pure's new dex, or Alqo's Bitfineon, or Giant Coins options exchange, or Escrow Coins Exchange? And those are just a few MN projects with them, let alone the big players like CB, Coss, Etherdelta.
- Team information? You have your names listed on your site but no additional information beyond basic position, do you have linkedin pages or an equivalent resume people could see?
- What is the percentage of block rewards for MN holders vs stakers? It doesn't mention it anywhere on your site.
- What is your roadmap? Beyond the ranking sites and a DEX.
TechnikPTO last edited by
I hope the project will succeed, I love this project. MN+POS is very profitable way.
myme last edited by
i hope for succes of this project. how much cost mn in presale? have this coin presale?
Riki7835 last edited by
I wish you best with project. I like plans go to cryptopia my favorite exchange.
renald last edited by renald
Community slowly growing and dev active on Discord : https://discord.gg/Nq3JTA
I'm curious to discover the projects that will be developed around this one so I'm in!
timsun212 last edited by
nice project new algo
fuzzbee last edited by
It looks like a great project ,I will invite my friedns join this airdrop!
soldatchristi last edited by
While I wish the project the best, it's doing pretty much the same thing as others.
deathrider2786 last edited by
Looks to be promising, and am happy to have come across this one as its in the early stages. Looking forward to its growth and mine too along with it .. hhahah
My wallet address is - CTUGmQC8AneDhguf3Egivq1ZpTrTj1vWiQ
Cryptonodes last edited by Cryptonodes
Dear community and Discord users,
since a few days we are running a new bot on our Discord channel, called CNMC-Bot. This new bot fits all the functions from our existing Tipbot, but has also a few benefits more.
The most exiting feature of the CNMC-Bot is surely the option for staking! You can now easaly stake your coins in the pool with others, without any additional hardware or else. Check out #bot-notifications.
This is another step that helps to reduce energy consumption. STOP POWER WASTE!
Simply transfer your CNMC coins from old Tipbot to the new CNMC-Bot and your ready for this staking option.
How to send CNMC coins from Tipbot to new CNMC-Bot:
1. go to #bot-commands and type $deposit
2. note the given Cryptonodes address == <new address>
3. type !wbbalance and note the amount of CNMC == <balance>
4. at last, type !wbwithdraw <new address> <balance>
... your CNMC coins are now transfered to the new bot.
5. check your balance on new bot with: $bal
6. if you want stake, set an amount or all to staking with $stake <amount> or $stake all
As the new bot has all the functions and lot more benefits opposite the old Tipbot, we plan to stop the Tipbot on our Discord channel!
In this case, we stop immediately all our tips and soaks actions etc. on Tipbot and move to new CNMC-Bot.
We will deactivate the Tipbot bot by end of September 2018!
So please transfer your coins to new CNMC-Bot in the next few days!
Hello Cryptonodes Community,
We are very happy to announce this message to you!
It took time and work, but we liked to get upset.
As the basic approach of Cryptonodes is to significantly reduce energy consumption in the crypto world and thus save resources for the planet and its inhabitants, we also want to work with organizations that have committed themselves to preserving the planet and the population.
We are already proud to be able to support the first nonprofit charity organization in the very young history of Cryptonodes.
Cryptonodes has been the official sponsor of the Salvation Army since Monday, August 13, 2018.
We support the Department of Refugee Assistance in Greece & Italy.
Here are the already published information from the Salvation Army for you:
We will also receive our place on the official website of the Salvation Army. But only after the holidays from the interlocutor.
Hold together for a better future ....
as you know we're looking for coin listing at the new AIODEX exchange platform, which planned to go online in around 30 days from now.
We find AIODEX looks really great and we want that listing! They will adding 20 coins for free depending on votes, project and community support.
But we also know that will be a hard challange and not easy to reach that goal.
Our "vote for AIODEX" bounty runs fine and we're currently under the Top20 votes, that's really exiting and fantastic - thank you so much!
...but will be enough considering it still takes around 30 days?
So we need you, the community and your friends! If you havent yet vote for Cryptonodes CNMC at AIODEX, do it!
Also leave a comment at your vote to show AIODEX the strongness of the Cryptonodes community.
Already voted? You could possibly motivate some friends to vote? Do it and help us to hold and push our ranking up.
If we reach together the goal, we will make some special rain to the participants on discord for the work.
We very appreciate your work and thank you all for that.
We are pleased to announce that Cryptonodes is now listed on: Coingecko
a new version of the Cryptonodes Wallet is available at our code base on github.
the update v1.3.2 is mandatory for all active stakers, because it change some small thing in the includet miner to avoid the thread exeption issue.
for masternodes the update is not mandatory, masternodes should not stake.
How to update:
1. make a backup uf yur wallet.dat, or use wallet backup function for it. copy backup to a save location.
2. stop the wallet and replace cryptonodes-qt.exe, cryptonodesd or cryptonodes-qt.
3. Download the new wallet from the link above, unzip it and run the "cryptonodes-qt.exe". No need to change anything in your config or local files.
Hello Cryptonodes Community,
we are pleased to announce that Cryptonodes is now available on My Crypto Stats:
My Crypto Stats Website
what can you do with My Crypto Stats:
Get a complete view of your net worth, coin prices, and balances, and miner activity.
Add any coins you want to follow and track.
Add wallet addresses to retrieve your coin balances.
Add expenses and cash outs to keep track of your total Profit/Loss.
Set up price point alerts and receive an email when the price point it reached.
Add the pools you mine against to get current unpaid balances.
555 coins available.
Monitor Your Miners:
Add your miner and desired algorithms to see which would be the most profitable.
Dual mining estimates supported.
Add your miners kW and cost per kWh to see your estimated return, cost and profit/loss.
See which miner/pool is active.
View Coin Information:
Market cap, rank, and supply.
Trading volume and movements.
Nethash and difficulty.
Monitor Your Masternodes:
Add your masternodes to monitor earnings and payments.
Get daily, weekly, and monthly estimated earnings and ROI information.
Shared masternodes supported.
Hello Cryptonodes Community,
we are pleased to announce that Cryptonodes is now available on mintnodes:
What is mintnodes:
Creating a sharing community of masternodes can really cut your costs. It's sometimes too expensive to buy a masternode by yourself, but being part of our clusternode community, you can benefit from the earnings together!
m4x_crypto last edited by
I just posted an other topic about my personal project involving masternodes (see here).
Maybe we can work together to add your project.