Looking for some guidence on masternodes

• Hi all first post here

I am looking to get involved in masternodes but at the moment my funds are not high (invested in altcoins). I'm really interested in MN as I don't have the time to be always trading. 

I am just wondering is it worth buying some cheap MN (that I have researched).

I would like to get a node that can be set up using vultr vps service and the MN generating enough profit to cover that expense. I am not worried about profit at the moment.

Any guidelines I should follow when researching masternode coins. The do's/don't of masternodes coins

Thanks for reading and thanks for any tips people can share with me.

• @cryptowayne said:

Hi all first post here
    I am looking to get involved in masternodes but at the moment my funds are not high (invested in altcoins). I'm really interested in MN as I don't have the time to be always trading. 
    I am just wondering is it worth buying some cheap MN (that I have researched).
    I would like to get a node that can be set up using vultr vps service and the MN generating enough profit to cover that expense. I am not worried about profit at the moment.
    Any guidelines I should follow when researching masternode coins. The do's/don't of masternodes coins
    Thanks for reading and thanks for any tips people can share with me.

Hey cryptowayne,

You're going through a common feeling that we all went through the first time we took the plunge into the world of the Masternodes.  I wish I had more information/knowledge before I started throwing money around. 3 out of the 4 coins I put good chunks of money into essentially flopped.  If you're wanting to just learn about Masternodes, and setting them up then playing around with something cheap would be ideal.

An interesting proposition though is try to find a community that can really teach you the ropes without shilling/false hyping you for no good reason.  Also if that community offers a coin that is undervalued its even better!

I'd recommend you check out Zealium Coin. Join the Discord, do your research, talk to the people. Make your own decision! It really is a community made of knowledgeable and outright honest people that are Masternode enthusiasts. I hope you join us and continue our discussions and get you ready to tackle the topsy turvy world of the Masternodes.

https://betweenblocks.org/topi...

Looks like your connection to BetweenBlocks was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.