3DCoin AIRDROP (Project Districts 3D) - A hidden gem in MASTERNODES industry

• Project Districts 3D / 3DCoin ...airdrop of coins of an incredible MASTERNODES project not aimed at masternodes !!! A hidden gem that is best to find out as soon as possible...

Airdrop Starts in 08/07/2018 Ends in 07/08/2018

Reward is 60 3DCoin & takes around 10 min to complete.

Hi to all !!! ☺

Here is an airdrop started today, a community initiative started from the 3DCoin Project Districts 3D Community and immediately approved by the project Team. I recommend you to see it not only as an airdrop like many but especially as an opportunity to learn about a truly incredible project, one of the few projects with masternodes NOT aimed at masternodes ... considering that there are already 1700 masternodes activated from early March to today from the lucky ones who bought the coins in the ICO held from November 2017 to January 2018 and the project has not yet come out in the exchanges (but now it is imminent ...). Meanwhile various ongoing marketing initiatives, there is still the logo contest in progress (with a spectacular high-end workstation up for grabs worth several thousand dollars, only the case/cabinet is incredible) and now also this airdrop to make known more people the project. I repeat... having fun with the airdrop if you want... but take a look at the project and do not lose sight of it because there will still be marketing initiatives and because it is a hidden gem in the masternodes sector (I only say that the team is not particularly focused on masternodes and has never advertised them ... the team thinks about the real project ... what you will discover by reading the article you are following ... you will see what a show!).

All the info on the airdrop can be found to follow in this first official link...

https://3dctalk.net/topic/202/...

You also spend a few minutes of your precious time to enrich your knowledge by reading this article linked below about the project written by an early adopter of 3DC (Mickbit, very active on the 3dctalk.net forum and also on Twitter) because I assure you that it is worth it to learn more ... 😎

https://steemit.com/cryptocurr...

Looks like your connection to BetweenBlocks was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.