[ANN][INDEX]InstaDEX - Future of Exchanges|PoS Masternode, AtomicSwap, Quarkhash
StalBOX777 last edited by
InstaDEX is a community and transparency focused crypto-currency based on a POW/POS/DEX unique system. InstaDEX utilizes a masternode and staking based algorithm in its primary long-term use case, focused on creating a secure network which is decentralized across a large user base of nodes not owned or maintained by a single party. This ensures the network stays decentralized and has no controlling ownership, and decisions for the crypto-currency are made via community governance, unlike most current financial world currencies.
Masternodes provide the backbone to the network security, they are rewarded 70% of the block reward, they also are rewarded the fees from any cross chain atomic swaps they process, while staking partners receive the remaining 30%. We believe this provides sufficient incentive to participate while reducing volatility and delivering a stable currency.
[Web Wallet Before Full Release]
Guide to Setup Windows Wallet on AWS: https://s3.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/instadex/InstaDEX+Masternode+Deployment+Guide+for+Windows+VPS.pdf
Guide to Setup on Linux: https://s3.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/instadex/InstaDEX+Masternode+Deployment+Guide+for+Linux+VPS.pdf
Video to Setup on Windows AWS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pG-bXybpbG0&t
Video to Setup Hot and Cold wallet, Windows: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5YOa4mtWh0&t
Video to Setup on Linux: Soon
[YOU CAN BUY FROM ESCODEX RIGHT NOW, LINK IS ABOVE ON THE ESCODEX TAB]
soldatchristi last edited by
What makes you different than other DEXs out there and why, in your opinion, will you succeed or outdo others?