Are people riding out the storm or jumping ship?
Why, what did I miss? what is going on?
@kelnel from my understanding something like the below...
- large holder had coins stolen and dumped in the market.
- community reacted badly and also started dumping coins.
- Partners of Frost saw this and pulled their association with them.
- then even more dumping of coins!!!
- Frost devs are now discussing what the new direction will be.
Price has taken a huge hit!
flong last edited by
This one hurt! Seemed like the team was doing a good job and it just got torn down with a silly mistake. I'm hoping for a turnaround. Crypto needs positive momentum in general so it's in our best interest for more to succeed especially ones that are not scams to begin with.
@flong agreed! I am sticking with it, one positive you surely have to take away is that the devs have not cashed out and done a runner. In my mind that reassures me of their commitment to the project, hopefully their new direction can help the price recover a little