​ Masternode Investing

• Global Moderator

Written in Spring 2016;  - still relevant!!

Invest ahead of the world, using cryptocurrency masternodes.

As we look at the cryptocurrency world today, arguably many would agree that in 7-10 years from now that either cryptocurrencies will be a “flash in the pan” and disappear or be a new form asset that changed the world forever.
    If you are the former, go ahead and stop reading this article, as this isn’t for you.

However if you believe that years from now, that companies, nations, states, communities, and individuals could exist with new digital currencies, then I have a type of investing for you. Masternodes!
    Masternodes are a form of a super-delegate on a blockchain with voting rights. One who collateralizes a larger interest of shares with the intent for long-term best interest of that blockchain and cryptocurrency. [Note that not all cryptocurrencies have masternodes, so pay attention.] There are several types and sizes, so don’t fret if you don’t have $500,000 for a DASH masternode, keep reading.

The fascinating thing with Masternodes are two activities that provides a differentiation strategy when investing; First off, because that cryptocurrency has masternodes, the supply of the currency is “locked up” by other masternode holders, and the more masternode holders that join the blockchain the more that are locked up. This drives demand higher as the supply comes off the market. Secondly, running a masternode provides core functions to the network so you’re paid a high interest rate (yield) on invest your investment, approximately 70% - 140% return on your investment, depending how many masternodes are providing services.

Due to these two factors, I strongly believe that the cryptocurrencies with masternodes would outperform, by at least 2,000% over the duration of the next 7 – 10 years. See now you know why I needed to draw folks with a long-term attitude!!

In summary, if you start to observe Masternode vs non-masternode cryptocurrencies, invest in masternodes, and hold on for the long run, I think we will do very well.* Let me know your thoughts!!!!!!

• Author owned most all masternodes (either in the past or as of this writing)

• administrators

Awesome @phobos777 ! Thx for posting. I aggree with you. I also think that the masternode sector will outperform other crypto sectors (and PoS outperform PoW). Here is an interesting website to keep track of such index: https://cryptdx.com/

@phobos777 said: 

Due to these two factors, I strongly believe that the cryptocurrencies with masternodes would outperform, by at least 2,000% over the duration of the next 7 – 10 years. See now you know why I needed to draw folks with a long-term attitude!!

In summary, if you start to observe Masternode vs non-masternode cryptocurrencies, invest in masternodes, and hold on for the long run, I think we will do very well.* Let me know your thoughts!!!!!!

Looks like your connection to BetweenBlocks was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.