Zealium Coin News & Updates

• Hello folks,

I'll be doing some updates here, for our Zealium Team, which I am a part of and joined some time back. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Every so often, I'll give an update (which I post on SteemIt). Just a quick synopsis of who we are:

Zealium is a full-privacy, New Zealand-based Proof of Stake decentralized cryptocurrency which uses peer to peer
    technology to operate with no central authority or banks. Managing transactions and the issuing of Zealium
    is carried out collectively by the network. Zealium is open-source; its design is public, nobody owns or controls
    Zealium and, the good thing is, everyone can take part!

We're also trying to change this space of #cryptocurrency. We're trying to be different and we're here to stay. Here's the latest update folks:

State of Zealium [29.07.2018]

• administrators

@soldatchristi Good stuff! I did not know you were part of a team. Best of luck!

• Just wanted to give you a guys a quick update. We have now started working on the Dice Age website even more, more coins are being added. 

We are continuously working on our platform, and while I honestly have anything new to report, we are not going anywhere. 

I also wanted to share about the recent increase of MasterNode scam projects. It's so sad to see them. In fact, it's even more sad that there are team members who are part of a team and they also get scammed. This seriously needs to be addressed and Zealium is all about that! Come join our discord, to find out what projects we think are doing well, what may not, and what we believe are safe investments. 

Good day to everyone!

Looks like your connection to BetweenBlocks was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.