KRAKEN Coin is a FRAUD coin and the developers are a SCAM!!! BE WARNED

• KRAKEN Coin IS A FRAUD COIN, THE DEVELOPER IS A SCAM!!! THE STOLE THE COMMUNITY COINS AND CLOSED THE DISCORD.

KRAKENCOIN IS A FRAUD AND A THIEF, HE SCAMMED THE COMMUNITY AND MADE OFF WITH OUR COINS.. DO NOT INVEST IN KRAKENCOIN..... HE IS TRYING TO DELETE RELEVANT POSTS FROM THE BITCOIN FORUM BUT HE CANNOT DELETE THE TRUTH, THIS WILL BE POSTED EVERYWHERE>

I will stop at nothing but getting my coins back.

YOU ARE A SCAM!!!!! DON'T BUY THIS COIN, YOU WILL THANK ME ALOT LATER.

Krakencoin is a BIG SCAM, he told us to vote to implement tiered masternode which we did. He then swapped all our old coins and gave us new coins on the new blockchain without any exchange to trade then on and the existing exchanges where not notified he was moving to a new chain. Effectively he stole our coins to sell on the existing exchange.

He keeps deleting our post on Bitcoin Forum so we cannot expose his SCAM and he has closed the Discord channel but the community has opened the channel and you can join Discord here: https://discord.gg/UDuCfGJ for the full information on his SCAM.

Give us back our coins, YOU ARE A THIEF!!!!. We will not stop until you do the right thing and return the coins you STOLE.

This post will keep coming, You will not have PEACE in your life. You are a THIEF and you are suppose to be behind bars.

WHY did you do it? All that hard work you put into this coin and the faith, trust and confidence we had in you just got destroyed by this your crazy move.

JUST DO THE RIGHT THING, return those coins and keep up the good work.

We are talking to Graviex exchange already which is the most active exchange for this coin. We will expose you and we will do it big time.

• administrators

Sorry to hear about this 😞 Sadly this is way too common.

Thank you for the warning

• Please help spread the word to avoid other potential victims. Amazingly he wants to carry on with the project like nothing happened but I will be standing up to him and spreading the word.

I lost alot so I am determined to see this through, I am also looking at the blockchain developers to help identify him and flush him out of the Crypto community.

Crypto projetcs are about trust and We do not need such people in Crypto.

If anyone knows him personally I am happy to hear from them.

Many thanks.

• Hi All,

Please we are counting on the blockchain developers and the community to help us identify a scam developer that made off with the community members coins.

Crypto is about trust and these worthless scams should be flushed out for good. If you know this developer(s) please make contact on how discord: https://discord.gg/UDuCfGJ or respond to this cry for help.

Please help spread the word KRAKENCOIN is a SCAM and a FRAUD to avoid other potential victims. Amazingly he wants to carry on with the project like nothing happened but we will be standing up to him and spreading the word then identify and flush him out of the Crypto space.

We are determined to see this through and your help will be greatly appreciated.

Crypto projetcs are about trust and We do not need such people in Crypto.

If anyone knows him/them personally we are happy to hear from them.

Many thanks.

• administrators

BetweenBlock's twitter account has tweeted at KrakenCoin, asking for some response from them or anyone else that would have details: https://twitter.com/between_blocks/status/1030392242932830211

• @kelnel MANy thanks, this is much appreciated. We have a lot of faith in the Crypto community. 

All we want is JUSTICE, and the rest of the community to be safe and get invoved in Crypto without FEAR of these SCAMMERS.

• @ozy001 You speak from the bottom of my heart!

Looks like your connection to BetweenBlocks was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.