savenode за что боремся ? (Mod Edit: Russian Blog)

• Доброго времени суток 

Я новенький человек в этом направление интернета и не совсем понимаю весь замысел глобальных интернет  валют , курсов , движение денег . 

Но стало очень интересно как работает система airdrop   , появился интерес к заданием  которые знакомят меня с новыми саитами , людьми , информации . 

В связи с тем что времени у меня очень много , и не хотелось его тратить бестолково на разного рода политические дискуссии , чтение бестолковых новостей , игр в бессмысленые игры , стал изучать систему вознаграждение боунти , айрдроп , выполнять задание и  бороться за приз 500 долларов . 

Всегда было интересно заниматься в интернете тем что может принести реальную пользу , те же новые знания , деньги , новых друзей . 

И пока еще не понятно чем это все закончится но я буду бороться за первое место , даже если и не совсем до конца понимаю весь глобальный замысел биткоин валют , крипто обмеников , крипто партрнерских программ . 

• administrators

We are an english speaking forum, but I tried google traduction and it worked pretty well (also, we'll have some leniency if it's a blog. I think anyone should be able to write a blog in his prefered language). This is what I got from google traduction:

Good day

I'm a newcomer in this direction of the Internet and do not quite understand the whole idea of global Internet currencies, courses, money flow.

But it became very interesting how the airdrop system works, there was an interest in the task which acquainted me with new sites, people, information.

Due to the fact that I have a lot of time, and I did not want to spend it stupidly on various kinds of political discussions, reading stupid news, games in meaningless games, I began to study the system of bounty compensation, airdrop, perform the task and fight for the prize of 500 dollars.

It has always been interesting to study on the Internet so that it can bring real benefits, the same new knowledge, money, new friends.

And it is not yet clear how this will end, but I will fight for the first place, even if I do not fully understand the whole global plan of bitcoins, crypto exchanges, crypto affiliate programs

• @farenberg101

Удачи вам, соотечественник.

Looks like your connection to BetweenBlocks was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.