Beware of a scam coin called SaveNode (MOD EDIT: THREAD CLOSED. NO PROOF OF SCAM. PM KELNEL IF YOU WANT TO REOPEN)

• administrators

I kind of aggree that so far I have not seen any proof of scam. Slow development is not a scam. I'll leave this thread open a couple of days but if nothing new shows up I will close it.

• @crypto786  You did not lose your money because of this "scam coin".. You lost your money because of your poor trading skills. I made 1.2 BTC profit in 4 weeks with this coin because I bought and sold @ the right time. 
    Why do people think they can make a profit in this market without propper education on how to trade?  You also had to follow a course for your current full-time job I asume? 

Furthermore, we must also remember that the complete Bitcoin / Altcoin market has decreased by 70 - 95%. So why do you expect a coin like SNO to stick to its all-time high?

I have personally seen the necessary ICT projects in my companies and they always last much longer than expected. And then you have to make a choice as a team, spend hours every day writing updates for the community, or focusing on the progress of your project.

I also think, just as @doge mentioned .. you got frustraded due to your lack of trading skills and you want to take the rest of the community with you in your loss. 

• @kelnel never once have i complained abt the price, i have stated many other issues like the dev team not willing to provide progress report on the app development, the fact that they have not answered my question and even if they do deliver the app which is not gonna happen but lets say they do one of the question i raised was how do they plan on getting SEC approval for the investment app but the devs have failed to answer most of my wuestions snd decided to block me and bcz of that i even told the mod of savenode that i will gladly dump all my coins because of these shady things all of these things combined leads me to believe that this is a scam coin

• @dkaimkhani ahhhh, you got a hunch and think its fake. The way i ready your text you seem pretty annoying for shouting all kinds of stuff.

• administrators

@dkaimkhani said:

i have stated many other issues like the dev team not willing to provide progress report on the app development, the fact that they have not answered my question and even if they do deliver the app which is not gonna happen but lets say they do one of the question i raised was how do they plan on getting SEC approval for the investment app but the devs have failed to answer

From an outsider point of view, which I am, this seem like good diligence on your part, and valid questions. However, Im not sure failing to answer makes it a "scam". A scam is a plot to rob you of your money. I think these facts you state are what makes a "shitcoin". However, I will leave this thread up for now and let time decide.

• @kelnel not telling the investors that they dont have any money left and yet investors think that the team is working behind the scenes on this app, and when questioned about it not providing any progress report, and their mod movalis said they cant provide progress updates because it has to do with coding and ppl dont understand it thats why they think its ok for them to not keep the investors in the loop, the reason why they are withholding progress reports is because they have no money left but they dont want to be truthfull with the investors, all of this definetly makes this coin a scam coin

• Do we have any news?

• administrators

No news to be had. Only time will tell where savenode is heading

• @Sacrib@kelnel

The latest announcement from the SaveNode team details why information and product updates have been so sparse the past few weeks:
    https://medium.com/@savenode/s...

While this doesn't completely excuse how the team has handled the situation, it does help to explain what was actually going on behind the scenes.  

Since no concrete evidence of SNO being a "scam" has been put forward, I don't see how this thread can be considered anything other than an emotionally charged attack due to an investment gone awry.  Obviously it's the administrators' call whether this topic stays open, but in my view, letting it stand only serves to detract from legitimate accusations against real scams

• administrators

I think @crazymonkey makes a good point and I aggree with him. As such I am now closing this thread. You can PM me if you feel this thread should be reopened.

Looks like your connection to BetweenBlocks was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.