Top Upcoming Masternodes discussion

• administrators

With masternodes having proven their worth and utility, more and more cryptocurrencies are integrating masternodes in their roadmap. What are your favorite upcoming masternodes?

To get the ball rolling, here are the ones I'm keeping a close look on at the moment: these are all high caps, high visibility, and well established coins showing that masternodes have gain legitimacy:

- SYS (collateral: 100k)
    - VEN/VET (collateral: Tiered with a first tier at 10k)
    - WABI (collateral unknown at this time)

• Those are solid, huge potential on all of them I'd add Bismuth, collateral is "no less than 10k" - per BIS dev. First python blockchain platform

• administrators

Good one @Astronode - On top of being a solid pick, BIS seems ripe soon with a 80% retrace from it's recent all time high.

• I prefer the more independent Masternodes over anything else. They start inexpensive, and if you get in early the ROI is phenomenonal. 

Watching Akroma and Graft... closely.

• DeepBrainChain (currently a NEO token) has announced nodes but no collateral or date and XSH Shield coming up shortly (with I believe 100k collateral). 

• Global Moderator

I'm looking at Zoin. They are the first with a web wallet that has TOR implemented. I like it. Purchasing a masternode is kinda out of my reach now, I'm waiting for some bigger dip 😛
    and SHIELD too 🙂   too expensive also  at the moment for me 😞  

• administrators

Yea, ZOIN looks good. 2 things though are making me pass: I find the collateral a bit too big in regards to the total supply, and I am personnally already very invested in anon coins. Im trying not to invest any more in anons otherwise I'll be way over exposed (i already am). Kind of sad I discovered ZOIN a tad too late. 

• @irafudmore said:

I prefer the more independent Masternodes over anything else. They start inexpensive, and if you get in early the ROI is phenomenonal. 
    Watching Akroma and Graft... closely.

Yeah, jumping on the boat early is most important ! I got 3 DiscountCoin MN recently and I can almost setup a new one each week with my rewards. We're still not many people on this coin but I can already predict greatness ! 

• administrators

@uld What do you like about DiscountCoin and why do you predict "greatness"?

Looks like your connection to BetweenBlocks was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.