[ANN][POW/POS/MN new feature] Project:Enceladus
pathrock last edited by pathrock
Modern companies have recently further away from the classical concept of office, personal staff learning and personal meetings of directors. Increasingly, software solutions are used that allow to carrying out all this at a distance. Skype is actively used for conferences, GitHub and Slack for teamwork, Discord for corporate chats. At the same time, there is no single convenient tool for solving all the above tasks. Also, all these systems are not particularly convenient for several categories of business:
- CryptoProject are often important not only to announce their product, but also to hold the so-called “Airdrop” among the really interested. Or vice versa, to spending quick sales during the presentation, as well as get feedback.
- Educational institutions often do not want to create their own expensive online learning system without a confirmed fact of its demand.
- It is important for many companies to make a presentation of their product in a closed mode, for investors, without a personal meeting, while receiving instant feedback.
- Other companies require a tool for the internal training system for employees who are far apart.But creating your own system for these companies can be too expensive.
- Single specialists in the field of online training would like to be able to add their own monetization system.
After analyzing all these item, we are ready to announce our own system to solve the above problems.
What exactly is Project:Enceladus?
Project:Enceladus consists of several modules:
- Enceladus Core – service for the automated creation of full-fledged servers, which have the functions of videoconferences, presentations, online training.The servers are created for a certain period of time, they are customized for the customer's requirements, some functions can be added/ disabled at the request of the customer.
- Enceladus Blogspot – blog service.Companies with permanent subscription servers gain access to their own system of blogs, which allows you to quickly and easily inform your customers / employees about new products. This system can be fully open or closed at the customer's request.
- Enceladus Codes (ECodes) – experimental service for CryptoProject that has permanent servers with a subscription. This service allows you to create internal cryptocurrency wallets and generate short codes for instant transaction of funds.
- Enceladus Exchange – service for fast and convenient trade in crypto-currencies of those projects that have a permanent server with a subscription.
- Enceladus Service Desk – technical support service for all system modules.
- Enceladus Coin (ENCP) – own cryptocurrency. Used to pay for all paid features of the system, in parallel with the traditional system of payment.
October 2018 – ENCP Network start. First auctions. First Exchanges.
Start of Global marketing campaign
Q4 2018 – Enceladus Core launch. New exchanges.
Q1 2019 – Enceladus blogspot, Enceladus Exchange, Enceladus
Q2 2019 – KYC/AML. Fiat trades available. Second Global Marketing
Enceladus Core server type
The Enceladus Core module uses several types of servers to create. This increases the availability of the module for all types of users.
- Public Server with paid subscription – permanent server on our equipment. It is customized according to the customers requirements, the customers firmware is installed, full technical support is available for the entire duration of the activity. Also, a separate blog is available on Enceladus Blogspot and in the case of a CryptoProject, addition a coins to Enceladus Codes and Enceladus Exchange. The subscription can be paid both via ENCP and via standard payment systems(Visa/Mastercard, PayPal, bank transfer, electronic money).
- Private Server –permanent server installed on your equipment. It is customized according to the customers requirements, the customers firmware is installed, full technical support is available for the entire duration of the activity. Also, a separate blog is available on Enceladus Blogspot and in the case of a CryptoProject, addition a coins to Enceladus Codes and Enceladus Exchange. Payment for the order of the server is one-time, you can pay both via ENCP and through standard payment systems (Visa/Mastercard, PayPal, bank transfer, electronic money).
- One-time Public Server – server created during one presentation/conference/lecture/etc. Access is granted to the customer for a certain period of time, at will, recording and subsequent transfer of material to the customer is possible. Payment for the order of the server is one-time, you can pay both via ENCP and through standard payment systems (Visa/Mastercard, PayPal, bank transfer, electronic money).
- One-time Donate Server - server created during one presentation/conference/lecture/etc. Access is granted to the customer for a certain period of time, at will, recording and subsequent transfer of material to the customer is possible. Payment is made by connecting users, part of the payment goes to rent the server itself, some goes to the customer. You can pay via both ENCP and standard payment systems (Visa/Mastercard, PayPal, bank transfer, electronic money).
ENCP Token Sale
ENCP Buy-back system:
In our CryptoProject, we use a hybrid payment system, both our own cryptocurrency and standard payment means. Therefore, to ensure the liquidity of our cryptocurrency, after the launch of Enceladus Core, the following system will operate: The funds received through the classical payment systems will be partially used to buy out ENCP coins at a fixed price of 1 ENCP = 1$. The system of redemption ENCP will be available constantly, with the accumulation of the internal accounts sufficient funds for redemption. All purchased coins will be stored in an archive purse with POS disconnected and will not be used in future operations. This system will ensure a constant increase in the capitalization of the ENCP coin and its liquidity in the market.Also, the whole price policy of the Enceladus system will be based on the value of the coin redemption. Additionally, this system of redemption serves the purpose of removing excess coins from circulation.
Enceladus Coin (ENCP) technical specification.
The name of the coin: Enceladus
Type: POW/POS/ MN floating reward
Number of blocks POW: 200
Maximum number of coins: 600 000 000
PreMine: 600 000 ENCP (0.1%)
Masternode Floating collateral:
Minimum collateral - 5000 ENCP
Maximum collateral – 50000 ENCP
Distribution of MH rewards from block 2 to 10000 (example):
5000 ENCP collateral - 25 ENCP
10000 ENCP – 50 ENCP
Floating reward – MN collateral/1000*5
Block reward POW – 5 ENCP
10000- 50000 block:
5000 ENCP collateral - 30 ENCP
10000 ENCP – 60 ENCP
Floating reward – MN collateral/1000*6
Block reward POS – 6 ENCP
50000 – 200000 block
5000 ENCP collateral - 35 ENCP
10000 ENCP – 70 ENCP
Floating reward – MN collateral/1000*7
Block reward POS – 7 ENCP
200000 + block
5000 ENCP collateral - 15 ENCP
10000 ENCP – 30 ENCP
Floating reward – MN collateral/1000*3
Block reward POS – 3 ENCP
Number of confirmations: 5 block
Number of confirmations to miners (coinbase): 50 block
Upgrade your MASTERNODE
Mainnet was launched
30 September - 7 October - special offer for early investors (For info please write to email@example.com)
4-6 October - Open Chain Beta Test
5 October - Start website, Team Reveal (meeting with team)
5 October - QA sesion in discord.
5 October - First auction.
10-11 October - start mainnet
if you have some questions about early offer or about investment, please, write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have some technical questions, please, write to : email@example.com
BitcoinTalk - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5043689.0
RU bitcointalk thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5046146.new#new
Deutsch bitcointalk thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5053394.new#new
Vietnamese thread https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=64795.msg379256#msg379256
INDONESIA bitcointalk thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5053795.msg47066748#msg47066748
�� Shared MN