Bulwark

• Bulwark (BWK) is a community-oriented coin offering new entrants the opportunity to join a promising project at inception. We offer a simple value proposition with no grandiose promise: we will deliver a privacy hardware masternode coin that works today and into the future by leveraging best practices from both DASH and PIVX. No fanciful visions with a limited prospect of delivery, but a working coin on a working platform with support into the future. With no ICO and a small premine, early buyers will have ground-floor access to a privacy coin offering a blend of the best available privacy coin technology. Masternodes are a fundamental part of this coin's vision and will serve to secure the network, stabilize the market by incentivizing holding, and provide important functionality.

Information:
    The Team
    Coinmarketcap
    Bulwark Whitepaper
    Block Reward Schedule
    Roadmap

Specifications:
    Ticker:BWK
    Algorithm: NIST5
    RPC Port: 52541
    P2P Port: 52543
    Block Spacing: 90 Seconds
    Difficulty Algorithm: Dark Gravity Wave v3.0
    Block Size: 1MB
    Mined/Minted Maturity: 67 Blocks (~100 Minutes)
    Confirmation: 6 Blocks (~9 Minutes)
    Circulation (1 Year): 14,505,720 BWK
    Circulation (5 Years): 27,668,220 BWK
    PoW Period nHeight ≤ 182,700
    PoS Period nHeight ≥ 182,701
    Protocol Support: IPV4, IPV6, TOR, I2P

Social Platforms:
    Discord
    Telegram
    Reddit
    Twitter
    Facebook
    Github
    Website
    Explorer
    Downloads

Exchanges:
    CryptoBridge
    Cryptopia

• administrators

I'm stocked that you guys decided to start your ANN here on BetweenBlocks. I'm a fan of BWK. Best of luck with everything!

• @kelnel

Thank you! We appreciate the support, and it's always nice to have a more updated forum platform to post on!

Looks like your connection to BetweenBlocks was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.