scam alert - How to protect people from scams?

• how can we protect people from scams ..what suggestions can we give to the people to avoid and escape from the scam projects ??? anyone post your suggestions and opinions ..!!

• in cryptocurenccy they are common fact. some foolish people to  earn money are doing scam coins

• @sp said:

in cryptocurenccy they are common fact. some foolish people to  earn money are doing scam coins

yes you are right..many foolish people are using their brilliance for blame some innocent people ..!

i think they can use their intelligence for growing in a good way...!!

• in  this crypto world this type of issues are common all coin are not  scaming only few people are creating this type of nonsense

• administrators

@babblu said:

in  this crypto world this type of issues are common

I aggree. And I feel like it is a major factor that hinders global adoption of cryptos. Everyone keeps hearing about "this exchange got hacked", "this guy has it's private key stolen" etc. It's a big problem because it deters a lot of people from coming into crypto.

• @kelnel said:

@babblu said:
    in  this crypto world this type of issues are common
     I aggree. And I feel like it is a major factor that hinders global adoption of cryptos. Everyone keeps hearing about "this exchange got hacked", "this guy has it's private key stolen" etc. It's a big problem because it deters a lot of people from coming into crypto.

yes many people are fearing about only for this reason...!!

• @kelnel

Absolutely true, and so sad at the same time! I guess it's the same for many of us... a lot of ppl around me have a bad feeling about cryptos, mostly they cant answer why, but when they can reasons is mostly the scams and the fact they don't know about this new technology.

I think for us, like a community, we have to work on this, but how ppl want to make "free" money and nowadays this is the most common way, it is a big and hard challenge. First they have to understand the thing "behind" cryptos.

• @sacrib said:

@kelnel
    Absolutely true, and so sad at the same time! I guess it's the same for many of us... a lot of ppl around me have a bad feeling about cryptos, mostly they cant answer why, but when they can reasons is mostly the scams and the fact they don't know about this new technology.

I think for us, like a community, we have to work on this, but how ppl want to make "free" money and nowadays this is the most common way, it is a big and hard challenge. First they have to understand the thing "behind" cryptos.

yes we must work for it ... good suggestion !!

• @zingenboy Thank You!

Looks like your connection to BetweenBlocks was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.