What's your favorite Sub-$500 MN? MEGABEAR edition. (12/10/18 = $3400 BTC).

• administrators

I really like what POLIS is doing. Priced at $570 at the moment. Got to thanks @camelia for gettting POLIS on my radar. I think it's my fav at these prices.

For the sub $100 category, Ill add ORE to your list. I have a soft spot for Galactrum. Always liked that project and the team working on it.

• administrators

@michele1it Thanks!  We had BearWhale a few years ago. Unsure of this Bear's official name... But since I live on Bitcoin now and this really hurts - I've been calling it "MEGA🐻BEAR"...  😃 

@kelnel - Great additions!  

POLIS and GMT are clearly doing well with their platforms.  

I own ORE and still think their wallet and programming is the best of any I run - but what else do you like about them?

• @Cryptosandwich Just researching ORE for the first time and always a good sign when it doesn't have "MASSIVE MASTERNODE REWARDS" on the homepage but as far as I can tell its basically a JAM... Do you know if they have a particularly strong community or are well funded? I'm RUPX all the way in this price range, picked up quite a few at the current price... But would like to acquire more nice little cute MNs haha

• administrators

@thebtcprince - ORE's road map doesn't have me very impressed but their programming and wallet are highly regarded.  

Great questions on Strong Community and Well-funded!  These are the things we should be asking ourselves before investing...  It's also why I prefer larger caps plays although they are not as fun to talk about...

I have some RUPX masternodes.  I like governance plays, but I don't stay excited about coins that require swaps - even though theirs was pretty clean...  What do you like about RUPX?  Perhaps you could create a thread explaining "Cute MNs" too.😃 

• @Cryptosandwich sandwich Yes funding is a big one at the moment. I think alot of coins that survive of MN rewards will go under as the bear market takes it toll. Haha I would define a "Cute MN" as sub $100 and will start a thread as this is a great way to get people into MNs and hopefully keep MN fans enthusiastic about the space. I like RUPX because not only is the team active but have their focus in the right place. Not trying to spread themselves thinly with 20 social media accounts and making pointless noise. Instead their time is spent either improving the tech, or on the ground getting people using it. Also, not only is their cause a noble one but one which I think has huge potential. 

• Take a look at SCRIV. I'm sure - you will like it 😃

• @lova said:

SCRIV

try cryptoflow

• Global Moderator

@kelnel Yep Polis is still doing a great job, even in this awful market. They're still my favourite as well. 🙂  It's really sad to see them at such a low price, but hey........I think they'll survive. 

• @Lova Just had a look at SCRIV and really like it. Had a couple of worries about funding but they had a really active community that was quick to sooth my worries... And community always wins.. @sumair7230 I had a look at cryptoflow as well but not convinced. Promise great masternode rewards, steady price and the platform is clean but will anyone use it? Why would they when you can use Bittylicious which has a proven track record, lower fees and many more options?

• @Lova Have you checked out StackofStake? Impressive website and shows the SCRIV team is busy...