[CMD] FarmWatchBot (Autorun/Watchdog) for Ewbf, Claymore, Dstm, CCminer, Bminer, Ethminer, CastXMR, Phoenix
ron7777 last edited by ron7777
Updated to 2.0.5 - 21.10.2018
Ewbf [Equihash] - Ewbfautorun.bat
Dstm [Equihash] - Dstmautorun.bat
Claymore [Equihash] - ClayZECautorun.bat
Claymore [CryptoNote] - ClayXMRautorun.bat
Claymore [NeoScrypt] - ClayNSautorun.bat
Claymore [Ethash] - ClayETHautorun.bat
Ethminer [Ethash] - Ethrautorun.bat
Ccminer [Multialgo] - CCautorun.bat
Cast XMR [CryptoNote] - Castautorun.bat
Phoenix [Ethash] - Phnxautorun.bat
Hello, guys! FarmWatchBot (Miner autorestart, autorun, watchdog) by Acrefawn (me).
Opensource CMD/BAT file. If you found or corrected an error, please contact me immediately!Together we can work out any bugs as well as add features and functionality to further automate the process of mining.
First of all I have to say, this script was developed for me and my friends. We did this to make the mining process easy and stable. This script helps monitor the mining process for errors and takes some corrective measures depending on the issue that arise from the miner or hardware. After much time of running this script personally to ensure its stability, I decided to share this script with the community.
Functionality is fully brought to the mind. Everything works without problems or errors and have been tested over and over. I’d personally like to thank those who spent their time and helped me to make this script better. You helped worked for the common cause! The script is in active development. Feature requests, suggested changes and error corrections are welcomed by everyone.
If you use this script, find it helpful, and it has stabilized your mining productivity then please donate. This is an open source project and you are not required to pay for it. When I ask for donations I’m not necessarily referring to monetary donations exclusively. You can donate with your SHARES, LIKES and FEEDBACK as well. Thank you very much!
- Ignore SmartScreen, you can open .bat for editing and check that it is not a virus.
- Windows 10 Pro x64 Creators Update or higher (May not work on others).
- All programs for overclocking must be installed in their default directories.
- Use path, folders, .bat file name in English, without special symbols and spaces.
- The presence of miners .log file. The .bat script works using the data in your .log file. Make sure you added special option to the config.ini file. If you experience difficulties with the log file or this script, please delete config.ini file and run through steps 2 and 3 of the instructions again. This values already exist in default config.ini, just not remove them.
- It is advised that you disable “User Account Control”.
- Right click on the window of CMD prompt, then select “Properties” and remove the tick for “Quick Edit”.
- Powershell WMF 5.1 (for premium Windows 7 users).
- Use 24 hours format. (OS date/time settings).
- I highly do not recommend modifications to the code by yourself. If you feel the need to make changes then please contact me with suggestions so that I can help. Any changes resulting with errors that need my technical assistance will not be done for free.
- Download .bat file from in [CMD] FarmWatchBot.rar
Please do not rename it.
- Move .bat file to the folder with the miner, double click the .bat file. A new config.ini file will be created with default settings at first run.
- Close .bat CMD window and open the created config.ini file for editing. Configure settings in this file according to your needs using notepad. The configuration file is always at a higher priority than the variables inside the script.
- Add a SHORTCUT to .bat file in your Startup folder (WIN+R shell:startup).
- Run .bat file if you are satisfied with settings in the above mentioned files and enjoy the automation!
- Fine tuning of the mining process by using of config.ini file.
- Activity monitoring of GPU OC software such as MSI Afterburner, GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming Engine, ASUS GPU Tweak II, EVGA Precision X, AORUS Gaming Engine, Palit Thunder Masterand auto restart of it, if necessary.
- Ability to auto enable specified Overclock Profiles for MSI Afterburner.
- Average hashrate monitoring and control. Information about average hashrate, last total hashrate, current temperature, current pool server hourly reports in Telegram.
- The ability to run and activity control another miner or any other programs (Minergate, TeamViewer, Storj etc).
- Control of the active GPUs number, based on settings in config.ini or on last loaded amount.
- Ability to periodically reboot the miner or computer with specified time intervals.
- Reboots the PC after critical errors. This script uses an error list which includes errors that require the PC to be restarted in order to resolve the issue.
- Monitors internet availability. Restarts PC in regular time intervals if connection has not restored.
- Supports an extra back up pool server switch over, when main server is inaccessible.
- GPU overheat control.
- Checking the presence of the necessary files. Sorts logs into the Logs folder, with the ability to clean it. Maintain your logs in the autorun.log file. Errors, warnings, messages regarding successful start. Screenshot of the desktop in case errors occur and sort them into the Screenshots folder.