AIOMiner v8.5 now Available!
ron7777 last edited by
My name is Shane from The AIOMiner Team. I am pleased to present to you our mining software, The AIOMiner.
We got sick of:
-Messing with Batch Files
-Having a different miner for each algorithm
-Having a different miner for Nvidia and AMD
-Have nowhere to turn for help
All we wanted was a single mining tool that is easy for anyone to use, was compatible with both AMD and Nvidia GPUs, can mine any coin, is constantly maintained and optimized, and has a great support team! We couldn’t find that anywhere, so we decided to create it! Check it out:
AIOMiner Alpha 7c
-AMD and Nvidia Compatible (Mixed Rig Too!)
-Mine Anything Listed on WhatToMine (coins are constantly being added on top of this)
-Auto Crash Recovery
-Text and Email Alerts
-Advanced User Settings
-Integrated Coin Prices
-Integrated Miners (Claymore, EWBF, etc.)
-Windows 10 Compatible (Linux is on the roadmap)
-24/7 Access to our support team via Discord
-And Much More!
*We don’t have any developer fee of our own, but some of our integrated miners do have their own fee that we have not removed*
Note: Windows Defender MIGHT flag the AIOMiner due to the integrated mining tools and how they function. We are currently working with Microsoft to resolve the issues and become whitelisted on Windows Defender.
2nd Note: While we are NOT open-sourced yet (we will be at first Beta release), we do not lock down our files, so you could open them up if you wanted to take a look at the code.
Download Now: https://mega.nz/#!Vcp3BSyC!wI-B66CsPIAQ3wtMqFtU1zsVxaI8sMuA0FlLdSQSlXs
- Removed *'s next to active pools, it just created weird issues. we will re-visit this at a later date
- Added pop-up when a new version of AIOMiner is available
- Added pop-up when new mining software was available
- Removed Auto Update of AIOMiner.exe
- Added an alert if AIOMiner starts, but finds no GPU's
- Added the ability to add new Settings to AIOSettings, without blowing away your settings
- Fixed an issue where if you first started AIOMiner and attempted to hit start, it would be blank. It will now default to the name "Donate" if nothing is populated.
- Changed the "New To Mining" coins to be Eth Classic, and Bitcoin Gold
- Fixed an issue where you could add a <BLANK> custom coin name
- Can't start with no GPU's
- WTM List over populates
- Resize tab in lower right corner of AIOMiner window does nothing.
- AIOMiner GUI does not display correctly at start up.
- TestPool fails to run
- TimedMining 6PMM will now be 6PM
Dev Notes: Updates for Miners and Applications will occur every 30 Minutes unless you click on the X, then it won't show until you restart AIOMiner
How to Update
- Within AIOMiner.rar: Updater.exe 8.5.2 - 2/5/2019 new AIOMiner.com Subscribers no longer see advertisements Fixed Links for EthPill API Additions to send rig uptime, and aiominer version to be shown under rig properties on aiominer.com Fixed Slow loading times with 8.5.0 Fixed bug's with API Spitting out errors about connections that don't matter Fixed Restart/Reboot Bugs from AIOMiner.com Created Debug Mode. Now if you are having issues getting the right settings going, you can enable debug mode to see why a miner closed to assist you Fixed Phoenix API Bug Fixed ProgPow's KH/s to MH/s Added in API Support for all supported Miners Added in Signed SSL Cert from AIO INC AIOMiner_Installer.exe is now SSL Cert Signed to AIO INC
- Fixed bug where WhatToMine wouldn't show for 380 Cards Fixed a bug where BMiner wouldn't shut down Fixed a bug where uptime would reset after 59 minutes, it will now show DD HH : MM Fixed a bug where new users would get new miner process, but old miners and would force them to update even though they just downloaded Updated GMiner to now report in G/s vs SOL/s when mining CuckaRoo29 (GRIN) Logs can now be expanded/retracted to see what they say vs clearing them Benchmark Updated -- Removed Lyra2REv2 -- Removed CNv7 -- Added CNHaven -- Added CNFast -- Added Aion -- Added BCD -- Added X22i -- Added MTP -- Added Cuckaroo29 Moved Debug Mode to be a checkbox and make start button larger Added System Uptime X X : X display on the front of AIOMiner Added Mining Uptime X X : X display on the front of AIOMiner Added API support for WildRig Multi Added API support BMiner Added API support for SRBMiner Added API support for VEOMiner Removed profit support for 750 ti, and AMD 280 Added profit support for 2070
soldatchristi last edited by
So what makes you different than the competition out there? For example, CC Miner?