#CRowdCLassic: Increasing #adoption of cryptocurrencies through #gamification 🏁
cryptocrowd last edited by cryptocrowd
Long story short: CRowdCLassic is a successor of the Crowdcoin blockchain. They made a swap and moved to another algorithm so the old blockchain was abandoned. A decision was made to continue the support of it because the network proved itself to be reliable and trustworthy one.
To increase the adoption and day-to-day usage of cryptocurrencies for first-time and heavy users through gamification and for them to learn more about crypto realm and invest in some worthy startups in the process.
It will be a website with implemented gamification abilities and will serve as media for exchanging knowledge between users using open source code with social, marketplace and educational functions; wallet, crowdfunding, trade and voting properties and with an utility token as medium for transferring value between the peers.
• Writing Whitepaper to explain the project deeper
• Writing Yellowpaper with technical information to explain it in details
• Putting online Minimum Viable Product (MVP) to visualize the idea
• Starting a marketing campaign to promote the project
• Implementing measures for mitigating common attacks:
• Changing mining algorithm to mitigate 51% and similar attacks
• Changing difficulty algorithm against mining difficulty fluctuations.
• Moving to POW/POS/MN code base for full technology experience
• Alpha version of the project:
• Implementing Community Management System (CMS)
• Implementing well-known wallet, exchange, crowdfunding and voting blockchain software
• Adding Know Your Customer (KYC) and other user management services
• Consulting by an attorney office with experience in IPO/ICO/STO field.
• Beta version of the project
• Mobile apps.
2020 Q1 • Code base audit by a third-party entity.
2020 Q2 • Official launch
And if you want to participate, there’s a huge giveaway at the moment: https://betweenblocks.org/topic/936/giveaway-get-your-free-crowdclassic-crcl-masternode