Presenting Resistance: The First Full Demo
fardeengallagher last edited by
An inside look at the features powering our decentralized exchange.
With the Resistance Desktop Application in full working order, and our IEO not far away, we thought now was the time for a FULL DEMO of the ground-breaking decentralized exchange platform we’ve developed.
Our Lead Technical Consultant Luke Wegryn has created this short video showing just how easy Resistance makes it to exchange cryptocurrencies quickly, safely, and in private.
In the video, Luke will talk you through the key features that make our platform so special. These include:
- ResDEX, the Resistance decentralized exchange
- Navigating accounts and wallets with ease
- Adding privacy to a trade with RES, our privacy coin
- Sending and receiving cryptocurrency quickly and easily
- Advanced atomic swaps
- Enhanced privacy features
- CPU-friendly mining with the click of a button
- Transparent and Private transactions
- Fiat gateway — buy Bitcoin and Ethereum with your credit card
As you can see, ResDEX is like no other decentralized exchange that came before it. For the first time, users with little to no trading experience can take advantage of the advanced security features DEX technology provides. Easy to use, fast, and liquid, ResDEX is paving the way — stay tuned folks!
This Post originally appeared here on: